Very sweet from the same author as the book guess how much I love you. But I personally like this one more.
Julia love love LOVED this book.It is perfect for kids that need to be BUSY! It has flaps to turn, boxes to open,fish,talking cats. It is alot of fun.I read it to her three times last night and she asked to take it to bed.
All about a little girl and the many things she can put in her purse on a long day of errands
About a man who loves rocks all his life,the girls were very interested in all of the different rocks names. Thankfully the book was very informational
with that

Cute book,Julia loves babies,thats why we got this book. And as of today her baby brother is one month old!

Cute book,Julia loves babies,thats why we got this book. And as of today her baby brother is one month old!
This book shows what a baby does as she grows up
We liked this book because it reminded us of Julia and the friendship she has with her special monkey Fumbles. This book is about a child and their very special rabbit.And how they left it at the doctors office. They get really uneasy about being without heir rabbit.but it has a very happy ending!
A very good story with a good meaning about a young panda and a story his grandfather tells him. My girls really liked this book, it made us remember the good times we had with our chinese exchange student last summer. She loved Panda Bears! She called them Pander
this book was very cute and funny about a father and daughter switching roles!



3 comments:
Oh so many good ones. I just ordered Rocks in His Head from the library. When I lookied it up on Amazon to bookmark it. I noticed a book that we really like also about rocks called If You Find a Rock. It is a wonderful book. So much so that we purchased it.
Both my kids have a monkey lovey. Yours wouldn't happen to be a TY Pluffy would it?
I ordered the Little Panda book as well.
One wee small favor (I ask knowing you have a one month old baby) if you can, I love to have links to amazon so that I can easily bookmark the book to order from the library. Okay, I will go back to the corner and cringe for asking. :)
You have a lot of good books there. We liked the Big Green Pocketbook, my girls were sad when I returned it!
I am going to have to check out the Cats book, sounds like fun!
Toni
I've heard about the Big Green Pocketbook before, I think my dd5 would love it...better reserve it at the library before I forget :)
Post a Comment