So cute! Your voice sounds a lot like mine on tape. I was sort of started when I heard it.
We have that same bug holder. Last Summer we caught a dragonfly and watched it for a very short time and my dd still talks about it. I worry about that strap. I won't let her take it bed with her. I wish it had a velcro closure on the strap.
2 comments:
So cute! Your voice sounds a lot like mine on tape. I was sort of started when I heard it.
We have that same bug holder. Last Summer we caught a dragonfly and watched it for a very short time and my dd still talks about it. I worry about that strap. I won't let her take it bed with her. I wish it had a velcro closure on the strap.
She's adorable, and I love hearing your voice. "talking" on facebook every day is not the same.lol
Post a Comment