Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Discovering life

Katarina touching the sea anemone and feeling its poison, she told us it felt sticky, which it does.I touched it accidentally last time we were there. Your not supposed to touch that part. So she knows for next time.....


Katarina actually reaching in to touch the starfish which she never does!





Every starfish she saw Katarina would ask is this one alive?Is this one alive? And we would tell her the same answer, yes sweetie this one is alive, all of these starfish are alive. So I really think she learned alot, all the way home she was asking questions about them.

3 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

Nice..P loves them, but will tell you"they are NOT Star Fish anymore..they are Sea Stars..because they aren't fish."lol
I hear it evry single time I say it. ;-)

The Red One said...

that looks like so much fun. where is that?

Karin Katherine said...

I LOVE these touch tubs...we went to a great one in Delaware.