Monday, April 27, 2009

Some great books

great book,teaches children about "recycling" and thhat everything in nature gets reused

very good,this tooth fairy has a very challenging first night,but she keeps trying.A tooth fairy must never leave without her tooth!


A very beautiful Adoption story, how a red blanket brings mother and daughter together!

Fun with Grandpa finding a bee tree

Wow this book exhausted me all the things this mother did for her children. But then on her birthday they try and surprise her, and this book has the best ending

A really neat guessing book about things that are round and beautiful like the earth

This little girl is so tired,but in order to fall asleep everfthing in her room MUST be blue.Her Mama brings her tea,but it's not blue tea, well maybe she could try it.....Her mama brings her an exra quilt,but its not blue....but maybe she could try it

this little girl tries tp become whatever she thinks her mommy needs that day,when all her mommy really needs is just her little girl

great book,especially for cat lovers.My oldest daughter loved this book.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great books!

We loved the Seven Silly Eaters! I made sure I read it along with Race Against Snack Food.

Amanda said...

The Bee Tree was a favorite of ours. Have a great day

Amy said...

These books look great, and all new to us. Several to add to my list for next week. Thanks! :)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Those are some cute looking books! I so miss reading to my children when they were smaller. I do read now to them though just larger books. :D

The Happy Housewife said...

We just studied bees so I am off to reserve that bee book! Love your book choices this week! Thanks for linking up!
Toni

Mozer said...

Thanks for the booklist. There are several I"m going to check out of the library next time we are there.

Anonymous said...

Lots of our favorites on this list. I've not read Tooth Fairy's First Night. Off to the library to order it.

Aiman Amani said...

Your blog is just soooooooooo cute!

BTW, Happy Mothers Day!