our felt march calender a clover wreath katarina made
a clover collage julia made
Katarina made this she used her fingertips dipped in paint to make the clovers
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Jasmine. My name is Judy - I own the homeschoolersgather.com website. I noticed that you have it down as one of your favorite sites. I wanted to let you know that that is actually an old site that is not in operatation now - we've morphed that into a completely new site. (Very long story -- I'll be happy to share it if you're interested!) I wanted to invite you to our brand new site, www.TheHomeschoolWaterCooler.com. Also, if you'd like to drop me a line, you can reach me at homeschooltools@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you! (Gorgeous girls, by the way!)
you are a great homeschooler! i'm slacking so badly lately ... i need to get on some st. patrick's day crafts! #5 baby is due early october. i'm only 9+ weeks along, but i always jump the gun and get the news out super early. my email is mommykerrie@yahoo.com
2 comments:
Hi Jasmine. My name is Judy - I own the homeschoolersgather.com website. I noticed that you have it down as one of your favorite sites. I wanted to let you know that that is actually an old site that is not in operatation now - we've morphed that into a completely new site. (Very long story -- I'll be happy to share it if you're interested!) I wanted to invite you to our brand new site, www.TheHomeschoolWaterCooler.com. Also, if you'd like to drop me a line, you can reach me at homeschooltools@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you! (Gorgeous girls, by the way!)
you are a great homeschooler! i'm slacking so badly lately ... i need to get on some st. patrick's day crafts! #5 baby is due early october. i'm only 9+ weeks along, but i always jump the gun and get the news out super early. my email is mommykerrie@yahoo.com
Post a Comment