Saturday, March 21, 2009

looking through a 5 year olds eyes

These pictures were all taken today by Katarina with her digital camera.I thought it was really neat to see what she "saw" this is our cat tigger
this is a toy pony she has

this is our cat Hunny(he is tiggers brother)





this is a toy mouse for the cats up real close
! her my little ponies pizza.yum yumOur icon wall,where Katarina and Julia say alot of their prayers, and ask God their questions

she took this picture of her daddy he had just gotten home from work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is interesting to see the perspective of a child isn't it. Once I let my 4 yo take some pictures and there were many pics of my legs and rear end! I realize what she looks at all day. It also helped to bend down when talking to her!
Toni

Garden State Kate said...

I love giving my P the camera and saying take some pics of your favorite things in your room, or stuff in your way..
I get a lot of close up of little toys too.lol